François-Jérôme has ample experience in improving financial performance of accounting functions and management control (organization, process and procedures, information systems) for large groups in a variety of industries.
He worked in the Finance teams at General Motors, Agnès b. and Crédit Mutuel, and was later manager of financial performance projects for KPMG Advisory.
François-Jérôme holds a DESS specialized degree in auditing and management control from the Université Paris XII and is a member of DFCG.
Norbert Caterin is a Director with June Partners; he has 11 years’ experience gleaned from working in various firms including Arthur Andersen, Ernst & Young, and later Duff and Phelps.
Norbert works on management issues and leading reporting teams, management control and auditing of accounts, setting up tools for cash flow forecasts, developing operating and cash flow forecasts, optimizing budget processes, diagnosing and optimizing the accounting, administrative and financial processes, and optimizing information systems.
Norbert has a master’s in financial and operational auditing from the Ecole Supérieure des Affaires (ESA - IAE) business school in Grenoble.
Norbert is a member of the Association Française des Investisseurs en Capital (AFIC).
Paul is a Director at June Partners; he comes with 8 years’ experience in financial consulting. His areas of expertise particularly include:
- Underperforming companies or companies in special situations (developing financial statements forecasts for the purposes of seeking new money, assistance with company takeovers in a court of law, developing a restructuring plan, developing a business plan, etc.)
- Financial due diligence for buying or selling
- Innovative financing searches (ABL, Capex, etc.).
Before starting his adventure with June Partners in December 2013, Paul started his career with the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) department of Ernst & Young in Paris in 2006. He later took part in founding the Restructuring and Financial Performance department at Duff & Phelps in Paris in 2008.
Paul holds a degree from the École de Commerce Neoma business school (formerly known as ESC Rouen).
Nadia is a Director with June Partners. She operationally advises companies on performance improvement projects:
- She piloted the target organization’s mapping project until deployment was underway, including covering the entire social aspect.
- For external growth projects, during the due diligence phase, she advises on organizational aspect analysis and social challenges diagnostics.
- In highly critical or restructuring situations, she works to support the leader and the shareholder in procedure management aspects, adaptation of the organization and the process in order to speed up crisis resolution (recovery, client and supplier relations, team building, organization and HR management).
Before this, Nadia was an associate director with I.E.N. She began her career with the BNP group as a legal expert in charge of economic and financial communication within a capital investment subsidiary.
Nadia graduated from the Université de Paris I Sorbonne-Panthéon with a dual degree in business law and business taxation.